Ben Richards is a staff accountant in our Idaho Falls office. Ben joined Cooper Norman in June of 2016. Prior to working for Cooper Norman, Ben worked as the CFO of a medical group in Montana and Wyoming.
- Bachelors of Business Management–Finance from Brigham Young University – December 2010
- Masters of Accounting from Brigham Young University – June 2016
- CPA- Certified Public Accountant
- AICPA- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- ISCPA- Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants
Ben grew up in Billings, Montana. He now lives in Ammon, ID with his wife and five kids. In his spare time, Ben enjoys rappelling, hunting, fishing, camping, and just about anything outdoors with his family.