Jordan P. Graves, CPA, ABV
Jordan has specialized in forensic and valuation services since 2010. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), licensed in California and Idaho, he also holds the Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) credential through the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA). He has provided expert and consulting services for dispute matters including personal injury, wrongful death, wrongful termination, employment disputes, and commercial litigation, bankruptcy, and divorce matters. He has also performed business valuations for litigation, due diligence, exit planning, divorce, and other purposes.
Jordan’s experience working on high-profile cases as well as small dispute resolutions have provided him with a valuable breadth of experience. His ability to navigate complex issues and provide evidence, to help settle many legal disputes before they go to trial or during the trial phase. Jordan has also completed the AICPA Expert Witness Skills Workshop, where he was trained in expert witness testimony and deposed by licensed attorneys and testified in front of a judge.
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting and International Business Management from Brigham Young University – Hawaii – December 2009
- CPA- Certified Public Accountant, licensed in the states of Idaho and California
- ABV – Accredited in Business Valuation, through the American Institute of CPAs
- AICPA- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- NAFE – National Association of Forensic Economics
SICPA – Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants
Jordan grew up in Orange County, CA and most recently comes to Idaho Falls from Phoenix, AZ. He now lives in Idaho Falls with his wife and kids. In his spare time, Jordan enjoys DIY projects, camping, hiking, rock climbing, and trying to keep up with his kids skiing on the slopes.