Marilee Allison joined the Cooper Norman team in 1977 and is a Partner in the Firm. Marilee was licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) by the State of Idaho in 1979. Marilee became a partner with the Firm in 1995.
During her years of service with the Firm, she has worked with a wide variety of businesses. Her areas of specialization include:
- Dairy Accounting
- Computer Programming
- Financial and Business Planning
Marilee currently serves on the Dairy and the Accounting and Auditing Committees of the Firm.
The following are professional associations and community organizations that Marilee is currently involved in:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Since 1979
- Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants – Since 1979
- Magic Valley Dairy Heifer replacement program, – Since 2008
- Steering Committee – Show Committee
Marilee graduated from Idaho State University in 1977 with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting.