Prior to joining Cooper Norman, Ryan worked for Deloitte & Touche in Seattle, Washington, where he participated in the external audits of public and private companies within the manufacturing, technology, and financial services industries.
Ryan enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, and golf. Ryan and his wife, Marcie, both grew up near Blackfoot and currently live there with their four children.
- Auditing and accounting
- Financial statement preparation
- Forensic accounting and fraud investigation
- Federal and state income taxation
- Bachelor of Science, Brigham Young University – Idaho
- Master of Accountancy, Gonzaga University
Designations and Licensures:
- Certified Public Accountant (Idaho)
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Idaho Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Boy Scouts of America
- Volunteer coach for various youth athletic organizations