Tim Anderson has more than 20 years of experience working as a licensed CPA, including four years at the “Big Four” firm of KPMG Peat Marwick in Phoenix, Arizona. He received his Masters of Accounting from Brigham Young University’s Marriott School of Management in 1993.
- Tax Planning
- Multi-State Tax Compliance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Transition Planning for:
- Idaho Falls High School
- Ricks College in Rexburg, ID
- Idaho State University, Bachelors of Business Administration, with honors 1992
- Brigham Young University, Masters of Accounting 1993
- Commissioner for the Idaho State Building Authority
- Campaign Treasurer for Idaho State Representative Wendy Horman
- Former Trustee Madison School District 321 School Board
- Eastern Idaho Technical College Foundation, Board of Directors
Tim lives in Rexburg, Idaho with his wife Sarah and their five children. They all enjoy the outdoor recreation opportunities Idaho offers.