He has developed extensive knowledge in the areas of:
- Estate Planning
- Business Transition Planning
- Tax Strategy and Implementation
- Trucking Accounting and Consulting
- Agriculture Accounting andConsulting
- Entity Restructuring
- Chief Financial Officer Consulting
Todd is the current Chair of the Tax and Trucking Committees of the Firm and consults on the Business Valuation and Agricultural Committees.
Todd belongs to several professional associations and community organizations, including:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Idaho State Society of CPA’s
- Magic Valley Estate Planning Council
- Twin FallsChamber of Commerce
- Twin Falls County 4-H
- FFA Market Sale Committee
He graduated from Brigham Young University in 1990 with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Masters in Taxation.
What You Might Not Know About Todd
Growing up on a cattle ranch in Nevada, Todd thought he’d be a rancher his whole life but realized he had a knack for numbers (and too many siblings!) Todd is married to Darla and has six children, who participate and excel in rodeo and other sporting activities.
FROM A CLIENTS PERSPECTIVE
“We like Cooper Norman’s aggressiveness. They’re always looking for ways to help the client”