Stand Back! We’ll Catch ’em!
Feeling the need for an accountant, lawyer, cop, and psychologist fused into one fraud detecting superhero? Then you’re looking for a Certified Fraud Examiner!
What is a CFE?
- A CFE is a professional that obtains certification through the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Fraud Examiners have a unique set of skills that combine knowledge of complex fnancial transactions with an understanding of methods, law, and how to resolve allegations of fraud
- CFEs can come from different backgrounds including accountants, lawyers, law enforcement officers, internal auditors, and other business professionals
- They prevent, detect, and deter fraud in all types of businesses, organizations, and associations
- CFEs resolve cases of potential fraud
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- The world’s largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education
- The ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession
- There are 65,000 Certified Fraud Examiners worldwide
Do you need the services of a CFE? We’ve got that kind of mental muscle on staff. In fact, we’ve got THREE of them!
Ryan Mathews, MAcc, CPA, CFE was awarded his Certified Fraud Examiner certification this January of 2013, and joins Dave Stoddard, CPA, CVA, CFE and Dan Packard, MAcc, CPA, CFE as the third CFE at Cooper Norman.
Want more information on the specific fraud and internal control services Cooper Norman provides?Visit the Forensic Accounting Services page.
One of Cooper Norman’s success stories is available here.