CN Mobile App
[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.26.3″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.26.3″][et_pb_column _builder_version=”3.26.3″ type=”4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.26.3″]Cooper Norman is proud to announce the release of CN Mobile, an Apple-based app to help you with your everyday business needs. Cooper Norman recognizes that mobile applications have become a fundamental expectation of the modern taxpayer. Our team is focused on resolving your ongoing needs and is dedicated to keeping you connected and informed.
CN Mobile is designed to help individuals and business owners manage their day-to-day operations quickly and efficiently. CN Mobile is perfect for when you’re on the go, need to make a quick reference, or need to calculate the implications of a business decision. CN Mobile connects you to today’s financial news or market trends. CN Mobile also keeps you involved in tax law changes and offers planning ideas.
CN Mobile features the following:
- Blog Feed to Cooper Norman’s most recent news and events.
- Web resources to help you quickly navigate to frequently referenced sites.
- Current and pertinent tax facts, including our annual tax fact brochure.
- Business and financial calculators, INCLUDING:
- Basic Calculator – The basic calculator is designed to perform basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division functions. Great for quick use and reference.
- Breakeven Analysis – The breakeven analysis calculator is designed to demonstrate how many units of your product must be sold to make a profit.
- Cost of Missing a Discount Calculator – Cost of missing a discount is the equivalent annual interest rate of a discount on early payment to a supplier. Calculate the annual cost of missing a discount.
- Economic Order Quantity Calculator – Economic order quantity is used to determine the most efficient order size for a company. EOQ applies only when demand for a product is constant and each new order is delivered in full when inventory reaches zero.
- (iPad Only) Financial Ratio Analysis – The financial ratio analysis offers insight into the profitability, performance, and solvency of any given company’s operations.
- Idaho Investment Tax Credit Calculator – Determine the amount of Idaho income tax credit you qualify for based on capital expenditures made in Idaho during the current year.
- Like Kind Exchange – If you exchange either business or investment property that is of the same nature or character, gain can be deferred. This calculator is designed to calculate recognized loss, gains and the basis for your newly received property.
- Loan Calculator – Enter the total loan amount, the annual interest rate, and the number of years the loan will be in existence to determine your monthly payment and total interest.
- (iPad Only) Net Present Value/Capital Budgeting Calculator – Annual cash flows are used to analyze potential investments by companies, known as capital budgeting. Projected cash flows are generated, and analyzed to determine whether a project meets required criteria for approval.
- Pay or Play Optimization Calculator – Determine whether it is more advantageous to provide your employees qualified health coverage or subject yourself to the penalties imposed by healthcare reform.
- (iPad Only) Regular Income Tax Calculator – Use this calculator to get a general idea of what your eventual tax liability may be. Begin by selecting your filing status.
- Retirement Plan Contribution Calculator – Use this calculator to determine your maximum contribution amount for the different types of small business retirement plans, such as Individual 401(k), SIMPLE IRA, or SEP IRA.
- (iPad Only) Self Employment Income Tax Calculator – Normally, these taxes are withheld by your employer. However, if you are self-employed, operate a farm, or are a church employee, you may owe self-employment taxes.
- Portal Access to your personal tax and financial information.
- Links to Cooper Norman’s social media, as well as comprehensive information about Cooper Norman and the services offered.
- For iPhone users, quick phone links to each office.
Download the app today! In celebration of our 60th anniversary, Cooper Norman is making the mobile app free to download during the month of January, 2014.