Today, Governor Little announced cash grants for Idaho small businesses. This “Rebound” program is designed to assist local business owners who have been adversely impacted by the state-mandated shutdown. Below are a few highlights:
- Total Program: $300 million
- Individual Business Grant: up to $10,000
- More than 30,000 Idaho small businesses supported
- Subject to qualification (eligibility to be finalized by the Coronavirus Financial Advisory Committee and made available on Tuesday, May 5 at 9 a.m. Mountain Time)
- Targeted to those small businesses that did not receive the Paycheck Protection Program or received less than $10,000 through this program
- All individual grants will be reported on transparent.idaho.gov.
They anticipate the application process will begin on May 11th. In order to apply, applicants will need to create a Taxpayer Access Point (TAP) account if they do not already have one. Small businesses are encouraged to create a TAP account as soon as possible, well in advance of the May 11th application date.
For additional information, visit https://rebound.idaho.gov/idaho-rebound-cash-grants-for-small-businesses/