Management tools to build business
Construction accounting requires industry specific knowledge that not every accountant has. With over 50 years of service to the construction industry, our construction industry team provides you with construction specific experience in services to meet your needs. We serve clients from start-up to 3rd generation businesses, including general and subcontractors in the following fields:
- General building
- Specialty trade
- Heavy machinery
- Highway construction
- Home builders
- Plumbing and HVAC
Services for construction businesses:
- Job costing analysis
- Make sure your estimators have the tools they need to produce accurate, profitable bids
- Public works assistance
- Navigating state licensing laws can be tricky, we can help
- Bonding assistance
- Many insurance companies look at a business’s relationship with their CPA to decide if you can be bonded, what does your insurance company think of your CPA?
- Cash flow management
- Cash flow issues are common in the construction industry, we can help provide the tools to analyze cash needs and help you know you will make payroll.
- Tax planning and preparation
- There are many ways to account for construction contracts, using the wrong one can result in an interest free loan to Uncle Sam.
- Audit and assurance services
- As your company grows, so will the level of service your bank and bonding company may require. We can help with anything from a compiled to an audited financial statements
- Multi-state tax issues
- Sometimes your contracts can take you outside of your home state. We have dedicated professionals that analyze tax laws in every state
- Business transition planning