Exciting news from Cooper Norman’s Forensic & Valuation Services team. Jordan Graves recently earned the Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) credential issued by the AICPA. In order to become an ABV, Jordan had to do the following:
- Maintain Regular AICPA Membership in good standing.
- Hold a valid and unrevoked CPA license or certificate issued by a legally constituted state authority.
- Pass the ABV Examination
- Upon successfully passing the ABV Exam, applicants must attest to meeting the minimum Business Experience and Education requirements.
- Business Experience: CPA candidates must have obtained a minimum of 1,500 hours of valuation experience within the 5-year period preceding the date of the credential application.
- Education Requirement: All candidates must complete 75 hours of valuation-related continuing professional development (CPD) within the 5-year period preceding the date of the credential application.