Believe it or not, 2019 is over 90% complete at this point.
Considering that tax reform has dramatically changed the nature of tax credits and deductions, it is more important than ever to ensure that adequate planning is done. Optimal tax savings is heavily reliant on planning before year-end.
As a contractor, we will talk to you about:
- The definition of a small contractor versus a large contractor and what that means in selecting your tax methods of reporting income.
- Reviewing your contracts to determine if they are exempt or nonexempt and how that impacts your taxable income
- How to maximize the lookback calculation if you are subject to it
- Tax credits that could reduce your tax burden
- Maximizing the benefit from the pass-through deduction
- And other areas that are specific to your industry
Call us to schedule a consultation to see if we can be a resource for your company.
Visit our Construction Industry page to learn more about our services tailored to construction.